Arbor Parent Portal
Arbor is a simple, smart and cloud-based Management Information System, which we have introduced at Great Baddow High School to help us work faster, smarter and more collaboratively with our parents.
You can log into Arbor to see and update your child’s information, get live updates and make payments or bookings on the go!
There is an 'Arbor App' you can download on your phone and a 'Parent Portal' you can access on the internet, through which we can keep you informed about your child’s life at school in a much more accessible way.
The Parent Portal works on Google Chrome (computer or laptop) and you can download the Arbor App from the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone (Android 5.0; iOS 10.0 and upwards).
Access Arbor: Log in to your School | Arbor
How to get started
- Wait for your welcome email from us telling you Arbor is ready - you won’t be able to log in before.
- Click the link in your welcome email to set up your password.
- Go to the App or Google Play Store on your phone and search ‘Arbor’.
- Click ‘Install’ on Android or ‘Get’ on iPhone then open the App.
- Enter your email, select the school, then enter your password.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and enter your child’s birthday.
Need Help Using Arbor?
Some tips to try:
- Ensure your username is the email address you use for Arbor. Ask us to check the email address linked to your account.
- Reset your password from the Log in to your School | Arbor page.
- If the login email was sent to you more than 96 hours ago, the password link will have expired. Please request another one from the Log in to your School | Arbor page.
- Enter the birthday of one of your children to log in.
- Only relatives who are Primary Guardians of a child can access the Arbor App. Ask us to check you can access Arbor
- Further troubleshooting steps - Troubleshooting login issues - why can't I log in to my school's Parent Portal or Arbor App? – Arbor Help Centre